Tips to get organized and ready
We know that holiday season aside from being joyful can also be quite hectic and stressful, all the shopping, cooking, entertaining can become overwhelming especially if your house isn’t that tidy for the celebration season. Stress no more, with these tips and hints we can help you clean up and bring back your sparkle.
So put on your apron and let’s get started, let’s do this!
- Do a walk-through of your home with a visitor’s eye, make note of any imperfections. Narrow your focus to rooms where entertaining is most common, living rooms, den, kitchens, etc.
- Pick up any items that are out place, declutter area of objects that make a room feel crowded, unopened mail, laundry, etc. Tip: use a laundry basket or box to pick up as you go.
- Vacuum high-traffic areas, dust surfaces, sweep entryway
- Wipe down kitchen counters and large and small appliances with a household cleaner
- Even if the party is in the living room, our guest will always need a bathroom to freshen up. Wipe dirty areas with a household cleaner and paper towels. Clean the toilet bowl with a brush, wipe mirrors, countertops and bathroom floors. Hang fresh towels and put out new hand soap
- Use scented candles or a room refresher so that the ambience is filled with indulging smells
- At last, turn on some soft music and enjoy the holiday cheer with your friends and family, and let it shine, let shine!
We know these tips will help your holidays be more joyful and less stressful.
Don’t forget to schedule your after party cleaning or any other professional cleaning services with goclean, 10 years of experience providing excellent customer service and great attention to detail.